Assistant Pantry Garde MangerApply
Set sail on a new career with Carnival, and help us bring the FUN to life aboard one of our fantastic vessels! We’re looking for dedicated individuals to join us as Assistant Pantry Garde Mangers!
Our guests love to eat and with all the amazing food onboard our ships who can blame them! As an Assistant Pantry Garde Manage for Carnival, you will be part of our hardworking Galley Team under the supervision of the Chef De Partie.
Assistant Pantry Garde Mangers are responsible for food preparation following recipes and specifications to ensure quality and consistency as well as ensuring the highest level of sanitation is maintained, all in keeping with company and USPH standards.
You will be a real foodie who, has an eye for detail and enjoys being part of a Large diverse and busy team where no two days are the same but there is always FUN! Joining Carnival as an Assistant Pantry Garde Manger is the first step towards a rewarding career as part of our amazing Galley Team!
- Arrive at work on time in a clean and company-specified uniform.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene.
- Follow all sanitation and food handling guidelines as required by the company, USPH, and HACCP.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all catering equipment needed to carry out their job.
- Assist the Chef de Partie in the receiving and returns of food items from the storeroom.
- Work any of the shifts as assigned by the Chef de Partie.
- Assist in any cleaning duties as requested by the Chef de Partie.
- Attend all meetings as requested by the Chef de Partie.
- Attend all safety meetings and drills as requested by the ship's command.
Position Minimum Requirements:
- Fluency in conversational English, hospitable, positive attitude, motivated.
- Ability to follow proper hygiene practices.
- Some experience in the Garde Manger department in a hotel (minimum of 4-star rating) is preferred.
- Positive attitude, artistically inclined, and desire to have a Garde Manger career.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our workforce hails from more than 100 countries around the world, and we know that what makes us different is what makes us great.
Our beliefs have helped drive our company and experience since the very beginning.Learn More