Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun, and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our company is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment. Our focus is on continuous improvement and collaboration. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude that is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness, and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do!
Set sail on a new career with Carnival, and help us bring the FUN to life aboard one of our fantastic vessels! We’re looking for dedicated individuals to join us as Assistant Storekeepers!
Our ships need a lot of supplies each cruise to make sure we have everything our guests need to have the best possible vacation. Our Provisions Team, are the super organized behind-the-scenes superstars who are responsible for and control all receiving, storing, distribution, and inventories of all, food and beverage provisions as well as those from the central store.
Assistant Storekeepers under the supervision of the Storeroom Manager assists with all Storeroom Operations and Maintain sanitation and hygiene standards in the Provisions area. The Provision steam is a small but fun team that works behind the scenes to ensure our ships have everything they need to give our guests FUN memorable vacations!
Joining Carnival as an Assistant Storekeeper is the first step towards a rewarding career onboard out Fun Ships!
- As directed by the Storeroom Manager, and or storekeepers, issue and deliver all requested Food and Beverage items to the respective areas, and issue Hotel supplies to all departments onboard for pick up from central stores during Central Stores operating hours
- To load and store provisions whenever provision delivery is scheduled.
- To assist in maintaining high level of USPH Regulations and to maintain such standards.
- To rotate stock according to use first stickers and instructions provided by the storeroom manager.
- To watch for unauthorized access by shipboard personnel and report to Storeroom manager immediately.
- To assist in keeping stores security by keeping all stores areas under lock and open only when necessary
- To assist the Storeroom manager and storekeepers in all areas within the storeroom as required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our workforce hails from more than 100 countries around the world, and we know that what makes us different is what makes us great.
Our beliefs have helped drive our company and experience since the very beginning.Learn More