Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our company is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment. Our focus is on continuous improvement and collaboration. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do!
Set sail on a new career with Carnival, and help us bring the FUN to life aboard one of our fantastic vessels! We’re looking for dedicated individuals to join us as a Brewer!
Our guest love beer not just any beer but the beer we brew on-board out ships! As a Carnival Brewer you will be responsible for the brewing process on-board to ensure that every batch meets flavour and quality standards for our guest to enjoy. You will love all things beer and be a subject matter expert in the process of selecting ingredients, preparing beer mixtures and overseeing the fermentation process to create our delicious beer.
As with all of our team members, you’ll be a highly visible member of the team, and will constantly interact with our guests and helping them with questions. The vacation experience we promise our guests will start with you!
- To provide quality beverage service to guests
- Oversee all areas of brewing
- Keep detailed notes and logs
- Research, develop and test new recipes as instructed by Brewmaster
- Perform quality tests
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To arrive at work at the specified time in clean company-specified uniform. Always follow Carnival Look book as instructed in Carnival handbook
- Always comply with fun time procedures.
- Check the storeroom for brewery receiving and stock brewery supply as needed to brewery storage space
- Brewer oversees the general day-to-day operation of the brewery and the taste-testing of the beer. The Brewer is essential for quality control in a brewery
- To have a comprehensive knowledge of the ingredients, prices, recipes
- Train staff on how to make high-quality beer that meets Redfrog Pub & Brewery standards and conduct quality control to ensure beer is made in accordance with established ingredients and recipes.
- Additionally, Brewer must make sure brewery equipment is clean and running properly, and they perform regular maintenance on the equipment.
- Other tasks performed by brewer include ordering ingredients and brewery supplies, conducting inventory control.
- Perform each steps of the brewery process
- Conduct as many brewery tours as scheduled and instructed
- Liaise with the Beverage Operations Management on all matters pertaining to brewery activities.
- Ensure that correct sail and sign procedures are always followed.
- Advise Beverage Operations Management whenever a guest(s) have been refused service due to excessive alcohol consumption. Follow Responsible alcohol of service procedure.
- Ensure that the Brewery Deck 5, spend grains deck 3 main galley, Grist mill & malt scale in provision are deck 0 is cleaned according to established USPH standards at the close of the shift and as needed during the operation
- To perform other duties as may be required and instructed by the management.
- Punctually attend all meetings as required by the management.
- Attend all safety drills as requested by the ship's command.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our workforce hails from more than 100 countries around the world, and we know that what makes us different is what makes us great.
Our beliefs have helped drive our company and experience since the very beginning.Learn More