Set sail on a new career with Carnival, and help us bring the FUN to life aboard one of our fantastic vessels! We’re looking for dedicated individuals to join us as Laundry Attendants!
As a CCL Laundry Attendant you will work behind the scenes as part of a hardworking, dedicated and FUN team who are responsible for cleaning all linen used on board, land laundering Guest and crew Clothing.
As with all of our team members, you’ll play a vital part in ensuring our guests have a Safe, Fun and Memorable vacation on board. The vacation experience we promise our guests will start with you!
- Operate equipment safely, and carrying out duties to their best ability.
- Ensure that Main laundry and valet room machinery are maintained and operated as per the company standard.
- Ensure quality control in processing housekeeping linen, food operation linen, as well as guest and crew clothes/ uniforms on a daily basis.
- Ensure the laundry, valet and linen rooms are clean and tidy by the end of every shift.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the laundry equipment.
- Ensure all safety, environmental, USPH and HESS MS procedures are followed as required (i.e. lint filter, dryer filter and turbo lint, etc.).
- Ensure that clothing items are not lost or stolen and that personal effects and money found in clothing is handed over to the Assistant Laundry Manager immediately.
- Attend training as scheduled by the Assistant Laundry Manager/Laundry Manager.
- Adhere to the company’s standards regarding dress and appearance (Carnival Look Book).
- Adhere to all Carnival Service Values at all times
- Extend appropriate greeting to all guests and crew at every opportunity.
- Apply hospitality standards at all times in guest and crew areas.
- Follow all safety regulations (boat drills, laundry lint procedure etc.) during the course of duty.
- Adhere to all safety and operational instructions regarding handling chemicals.
- Report and follow up on all maintenance issues.
- Follow all environmental, USPH and HESS - MS procedures as applicable for position.
- Follow up Time and Attendance policy.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a Linen/Laundry environment
- Good understanding of conversational English,
- Experience in a laundry operation.
- Willingness to learn
- Need to be able to work under pressure & in a high laundry volume environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our workforce hails from more than 100 countries around the world, and we know that what makes us different is what makes us great.
Our beliefs have helped drive our company and experience since the very beginning.Learn More