Photographer - TraineeApply
Set sail on a new career with Carnival, and help us bring the FUN to life aboard one of our fantastic vessels! We’re looking for dedicated individuals to join us as Trainee Photographers!
At Carnival we create FUN and MEMORABLE vacations for our guests and our Photo Team captures these Fun Memories for our guests to enjoy long after their cruise is over! Working around the ship taking pictures of our guests at backdrops o the promenade deck, in the Dining Rooms or on the Gangway our Photographers are there to capture the FUN! Skilled in upselling you will be not only a great photographer but also able to hit sales and photo capture targets by encouraging guests to take pictures with you.
As with all of our team members you’ll be a highly visible member of the team, and will constantly interact with our guests and help them with questions. The vacation experience we promise our guests will start with you!
- Photograph CCL guests involved in ship and tour activities throughout the cruise.
- Produce quality photographic products for sale to CCL guests.
- Sell photo department generated products and services to CCL guests
- Interact with CCL guests, on board staff and fellow crew members.
- Will shoot gangways, embarkation, deck, dining room, couples and costumes.
- Will help with the set-ups of portrait studios and photo props.
- Proper care and maintenance of photographic equipment.
- Effective use of perspective and composition ideals.
- Application and use of photographic equipment including camera body controls, zone focus technique, flash/ lighting ratios, etc.
- Communicate effectively (in English) projecting a warm and friendly personality
- Be aware of waste and try to conserve photographic materials.
- Train on digital captures systems such as Sherlock as applied on digital on demand and hybrid vessels
- Maintenance of production equipment and will help keep photo lab clean and organized
- Display of photos in the gallery and will help to keep it well organized and clean.
- Assistance in stocking and storing albums, folios and all related items of photo department.
- Adherence to company policy in regards of proper use and handling of Silver Recovery System.
- Suggest reprints (copies) and additional services to passengers, such as film developing services.
- Be helpful and courteous.
- Help to clean and organized photo gallery and sales area.
- Correctly shoot wedding videos.
- Perform any task deemed appropriate by the Photo Manager, such as wear costumes, etc.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our workforce hails from more than 100 countries around the world, and we know that what makes us different is what makes us great.
Our beliefs have helped drive our company and experience since the very beginning.Learn More