Who We Are
What makes Carnival so special – and so fun – comes from everything we are. Our history, our values and the people we work with combine to make Carnival a truly special place to work. The brand that we have built not only shows our commitment to each other, but the world at large.
Corporate Vision Statement
At Carnival Corporation & plc, our highest responsibility and top priorities are to operate safely, to protect the environment, and to be in compliance everywhere we operate in the world. On this foundation, we aspire to deliver unmatched joyful vacations for our guests, always exceeding their expectations and in doing so driving outstanding shareholder value. We are committed to a positive and just corporate culture, based on inclusion and the power of diversity. We operate with integrity, trust and respect for each other -- seeking collaboration, candor, openness and transparency at all times. And we intend to be an exemplary corporate citizen leaving the people and the places we touch even better.
Expected behaviors for all employees
- Speak up
- Respect and Protect
Expected Leadership behaviors
- Listen and learn
...DELIVERED IN THE CCL WAY
- Ensure safe, responsible and secure operations
- Warmly welcome our guests and team members to our home, making them feel a part of the Carnival family
- Embrace our diversity and be inclusive
- Engage by being friendly, smiling and using names
- Show trust, care and respect for each other, our ships and the environment
- Anticipate needs, respond rapidly & own issues until they are resolved
- Live & share a positive attitude
- Show pride in our jobs and our company
- Include fun in everything we do
An exciting history
The launch of Carnival Cruise Line is a classic tale of the American Dream. Started by Ted Arison, we began operations in 1972 with a boatload of vision, a single secondhand ship and just enough fuel to make a one-way trip from Miami to San Juan. Carnival was founded on the principle that everyone deserves the right to a great vacation. Almost 50 years later, our mission remains the same – to deliver safe, fun and memorable vacations, at a great value.
Fleet of Fun Shipssailing in north america,Australia and Europe
More about Carnival Corporation
Our parent company, Carnival Corporation & plc, is the world’s largest travel company visiting more than 700 ports around the world.Learn More about Carnival Corporation