At Carnival Cruise Line, we know for a fact that our memorable vacations begin with our extraordinary team members. Our exceptional shipboard team consists of almost 40,000 positive, caring and respectful individuals who value the importance of our company’s vision. They have helped us build a culture where everyone feels valued and accepted. Now you can join the stellar teams across our fleet of ships.
Life On board Our Ships
Living and working on the sea is a unique experience. For many, it fulfills their life-long dreams of travelling the world. Working aboard our ships isn’t a vacation. Shipboard jobs require hard work and long hours. But we guarantee it will be one of the most amazing and rewarding experiences you’ll ever have.
It’s not all work and no play! You will enjoy time off to explore our beautiful ports of call, and we’ll make sure you’ll have clean and comfortable accommodations to relax in at the end of the day
Happy crew = happy guests
We do everything we can to make your contract positive and enjoyable, so that you’ll want to come back and do it all over again!
Our Brand & Values
Our tagline, #CHOOSEFUN, is a simple reminder that FUN is a choice that can be made every day. While it can feel effortless, having FUN doesn’t happen on its own. We could have the most beautiful ships in the world, the most exotic destinations, and the most innovative technology, but none of that matters if we don’t have the right people.
Our success is driven by our amazing team members. They are the original fun ones living and sharing the Carnival Values, bringing our brand to life and creating the FUN every day.
Who we are
The launch of Carnival Cruise Line is a classic tale of the American Dream. Started by Ted Arison in 1972, we began with a vision and a converted trans-Atlantic ocean liner that would change the vacation industry forever. Carnival was founded on the principle that everyone deserves the right to a great vacation. Almost 50 years and 80 million guests later, our mission remains to deliver safe, fun and memorable vacations at a great value. Each time a guest sails with us, we strive to create an environment where they can be the truest and most fun version of themselves.
27 Fun Ships
Europe & Australia
- Served +80 Million guests
Now For The Details
Across all our positions, we are looking for people who are outgoing, engaged and ready to embrace being part of dynamic shipboard teams that thrive in a unique service-oriented environment. Teamwork and a focus on safety, satisfaction and exceeding expectations are a core part of what we do every day. To get started, you can view some of our open roles below:
Deck & Engine
DeckOur Deck Department offers exciting career opportunities ranging from from O/S to captain. Deck department team members maintain our world-class vessels, test safety equipment, perform lookout on the bridge and navigate the high seas to take our guests everywhere we go. Carnival’s deck teams take pride in getting our ships safely from their home port to all of our beautiful destinations, and are a major factor in our guests enjoying a fun and memorable vacation. They are also passionate about caring for and protecting the oceans that our ships call home and ensure we exemplify environmental excellence in all of our operations. If you’re a cadet, rating, petty-officer, or licensed officer who is keen to work in a motivated, diverse, multi-cultural team, sail on over to our current openings to find a place where opportunity is abundant and where positivity, FUN, and professionalism go hand in hand.
EngineOur Engine Department – the heart of our Technical Operations – offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities from oiler to chief engineer. Our technical teams undertake many different roles, from a welder down in the engine, a plumber or electrician working to maintain our staterooms or an officer on watch in the engine control room. These technicians work together to ensure that our ships operate on schedule, are well maintained, and resolve any technical issues without impacting our guests’ vacation experience. This includes the safe and smooth operation of the propulsion systems, engines, waste disposal systems, electrical and fire systems, air conditioning, and mechanical equipment aboard. These teams are also passionate about protecting our environment and the oceans our ships call home, and ensure we exemplify environmental excellence in all of our operations.
So if pistons, pumps, and oil-water separators get your heart racing and coveralls are more your thing than a suit and tie, then our engine department may be the place for you. Apply Now
Hotel & Specialty
HOTELOur Hotel Teams are the face of our ships - they are the heart and soul of our operations. There are many exciting opportunities within our Hotel Department, from stateroom steward to hotel director.
The hotel team creates the first and last impression for our guests and they are passionate about doing everything they can to ensure each guest has a FUN and memorable vacation.
Whether you are a stateroom steward making a towel animal for your guests, a cook preparing our famous chocolate melting cake, a barista brewing the perfect coffee, or a waiter performing for guests at “Showtime,” our nightly dining room performance, you’ll help us infuse FUN into every aspect of our guests’ vacation experience. If you like the idea of including FUN and positivity in everything you do and making a difference to our guests’ vacation, then have a look at our Hotel Team Career opportunities.
SPECIALTYIn addition to our hotel careers, our shipboard teams are supported by dedicated specialists who bring their skills and knowledge to support our ship operations. From the IT teams that connect our state-of-the-art vessels, to our human resources leaders who guide our people operations, you’ll be able to bring your unique blend of education and experience to help us bring our values alive and support our the various teams in delivering on their goals and objectives. Find your specialty… Apply Now
ENTERTAINMENTSing, dance and be merry! Click below to find out more about roles within our fabulous entertainment team, which include youth staff and our “Fun Squad,” in addition to musicians, entertainers and performers. Click below to find out more! Apply Now
MedicalEach ship is staffed with a doctor and nurses to assist our guests and team members with medical needs. If health care is your specialty, click below to find out more about roles within our dedicated medical teams. Click below to find out more! Apply Now
CasinoDealers, cashiers and other casino staff, try your luck and find out more about roles within our world-class casino team. Click below to find out more! Apply Now
To reach out to one of our recruiting partners, see below:
Business Partners: List of Business Partners
Approved Third Party Business Partners: Full list of Third Party Business Partners
- North America (Hotel) • CAST-A-WAY Email: email@example.com Website: cast-a-way.com
- St. Lucia • Mampa Agency Ltd. Website: www.mampaagencyltd.com
- Bahamas (Hotel) • Aqua Marine Website: www.aquamarineagency.com/
- Bahamas (Hotel & Marine) • Campbell Ship management Website: www.csship.com//
- Central America, Colombia, and Ecuador (Hotel) • The Seven Seas Group Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: thesevenseasgroup.eu
- Mexico (Hotel) • PERSOHOTEL INTERNATIONAL Email: email@example.com Website: empleoencruceros.com.mx Facebook
- Brazil (Hotel) • Infinity Brazil Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: infinitybrazil.com.br
- UK and Europe (Hotel/ Marine) • Cruise Academy Website: www.cruise-academy.co.uk/
- Romania (Hotel / Marine) • JOB SELECTION LTD. Email: email@example.com Website: jobselection.ro
- Eastern Europe (Hotel / Marine) • ISMIRA LTD. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: ismira.lt/
- Southern Europe (Hotel) • EMPLOYMENT POWER Email: email@example.com Website: employment-power.com
- Croatia (Marine) • Euros LTD. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: euros.hr
- Bulgaria (Hotel) • A TO Z MANNING VARNA LTD. Email: email@example.com Website: atozmanning.com
- Bulgaria (Marine) • SAPKO C.E. LTD., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: sapkoenchev.com
- China (Hotel) • SINOCREW MARITIME SERVICES CO., LTD. Email: email@example.com Website: sinocrew.com
- India & Dubai (Hotel) • Hiren Internantional Website: www.hireninternational.com/
- India (Hotel / Marine) • Carnival Support Services India Pvt Ltd. Website: cruisecareers.in
- Myanmar (Hotel / Marine) • CTI YANGON Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: cti-usa.com
- Philippines (Hotel) • UNITED PHILIPPINE LINES INC. Email: email@example.com Website: uplines.net
- Philippines (Marine) • BAHIA SHIPPING SERVICES INC., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: bahiashipping.ph
- Thailand (Hotel / Marine) • CTI THAILAND Email: email@example.com Website: cti-usa.com
- Vietnam (Hotel / Marine) • CTI VIETNAM Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: cti-usa.com
Start an Online Application
- Use our online application tool and set the pace of your application.
- Review and acknowledge position requirements.
- Complete your personal profile, educational background and work experience.
- Submit supporting documents, such as:
- A cover letter and resume
- Certified copies of your professional qualifications and certificates
- Details of specific skills
- Allow us to share more detail through pre-recorded virtual introductions to our shore-side and shipboard teams.
- Participate in an online screening interview in your own time.
- Listening, comprehension, English language skills for the position will be assessed.
- Successful applicants will receive a provisional offer, subject to review of references and recommendations for employment.
Your current and recent employers (in supervising capacities) will be contacted for references.
Accepting a formal offer of employment, and all terms and conditions, will allow us to start the “manning” or “administration” process to get you ready as a seafarer. This is also known as “onboarding”. As these next steps typically take place locally in your country of residence, your application will be handled administratively by our fabulous recruiting teams!
Our local administration offices will contact you with guidance on the next steps. These include, but are not limited to:
- Validation of references (review of your educational background and employment history).
- Pass a Seafarer Medical Fitness examination.
- Obtain the necessary travel documents and visas (including C1/D visas for non-American or Canadian applicants).
- Criminal background checks or Police Clearance.
- Personal preparation and consideration of notice period.
- Additional requirements may be imposed by certain countries, flag states or regulatory bodies, dependent on your nationality and country of residence.
Joining a Ship
- Your employment will only be confirmed once you pass all onboarding steps and accept a contract for your first shipboard assignment.
- Onboarding may take several days or even weeks, although we will always try to assign you to one of our vessels as soon as possible!
- Always wait for precise instructions before engaging in any professional or personal arrangements in anticipation of joining a ship.
- Depending on our operational needs, you may need to wait several weeks for assignment to become available.